Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Miles Accumulation

One of my posts to this blog in March of this year was bemoaning the fact that it was my lowest mileage month since I began keeping track of such things on the Daily Mile social site last year. I resolved to change that puny pattern. And so I have. Each month since then has been higher than the one before it, and as I recall at least a couple of them have sequentially registered as the highest ever recorded by me. There is still a third of this month remaining, and I have already recorded the highest number of miles yet in any month. That is hugely helped along by the fact that I added back in cycling and the miles that come along with that. But I am pleased. And I am only about 15 miles away from my June goal of 100 total miles, biking, walking, and running. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment