Monday, February 14, 2011

And So It Begins

I like to run. And I like to be connected with other runners and maintain some training history on the DailyMile social website. But, I when I began connecting on DM, I stopped keeping much of a separate detailed training and planning journal. This morning, on a whim, I began to think of running a 10K race at the beginning of May - which is not actually very far away. Especially since my winter-weather running schedule has been erratic. So far, the only 3 races I have run (all in late 2010) are 5Ks, and those not very fast. But, my favorite unstructured runs are always longer. So...    This forum seems like a good place to begin considering whether the goal of a late spring 5K race makes sense, several months sooner than previously planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment